Friday, December 21, 2007

The Santa Clause Experience

We got our car back today, Yay! I decided to take the kids to see Santa after dinner tonight. Alexander was excited and Ashley had no idea what was going on, but she was going along for the ride.

As you can tell by this picture they had a great time. They loved Santa. I may be a horrible mother because I didn't rush over and comfort them. I just calmly told the lady to take the picture and then I comforted my kids. I was just thinking that someday we will look back on this picture and laugh.

It's all about the memories.

5 comments:

amber said...

Thats just great! Love the picture.

Sarah said...

Yeah, not someday we'll look back and laugh. Right now. Right now I'm dying at that!

Love it!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I had to come back to look again. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Erica Lynn said...

I'm glad you liked it. I was laughing too.

Rik no Blog said...

Chorando!