Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Know It's Been A While

I've been struggling lately. The funny thing is that I can't exactly pin point what I'm struggling with.

I feel inadequate when it comes to motherhood and being a wife. I've been so irritable. That isn't like me. I truly enjoy being home with my children, but lately everything they do gets on my nerves. I find myself yelling at them and just writing this makes me want to cry. My precious children trust me and love me. I've been so selfish. I think that's part of the reason I haven't posted in so long-I'm embarrassed.

I truly don't know what is wrong. I try to pray and read, but I feel like I'm talking to a wall. It is so difficult. I just thought I'd share my struggles from the past few weeks.

2 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

I'm so sorry you've been sad. Keep praying and reading your bible. If you need someone to talk to send me an email.
I'll be praying for you.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Are you ME? I swear this sounds verbatum (no clue how to spell that) to what I say and have said numerous times. All I can say is I hear ya sister! Just know that you are NOT alone!