Monday, November 22, 2010

My Special Day


Today is my 7 year wedding anniversary. That's me and my love on our wedding day. The day we had our first kiss (no, I'm not kidding you). Our wedding kiss was our first kiss and it was amazing.

He sent me 3 roses today, 2 red and 1 white. Red and white. He remembered our wedding colors.

He is the most amazing man I've ever met in my life. He beat cancer. He's been home the last year raising our kids, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and cleaning the house. Is he perfect? Obviously not, but he is perfect for me.

He puts up with the neurotic, over emotional person that I am. God truly blessed me when He brought Derek and I together.

The last year and half was probably the hardest time of my life, but he stood by me. He waited for me, he prayed for me, and he loved me. Unconditionally.

I get butterflies when I look at him. I melt when he touches me. I have the best husband in the world. I thought I'd brag about him. Thanks for reading my boasting.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://jcsmer3.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Erica, I think you ars so blessed to have such a good marriage.May you enjoy many years of happiness!
I am going to follow your blog if I can find your folloe button, you are welcome to follow my blog as well,blessings Jane

Jane said...

Erica, I think you ars so blessed to have such a good marriage.May you enjoy many years of happiness!
I am going to follow your blog if I can find your folloe button, you are welcome to follow my blog as well,blessings Jane

Salduie said...

it's a fortune has a man like that by your side...and congratulations for that happiness...I hope that this will be forever...=)

And i want invited you to visit my blog!I hope you like...

LauraAve said...

7 years and you still feel butterflies, that's wonderful. Congratulations and have many years more of love!

arindam said...

feeling head over heels after 7 long years is special indeed....hope the feeling never stops....cheerie...!

Annie's Blog said...

wow what a great family !! you are so blessed. Long live Erica and her family!
I hope you visit my blog.
CityStories4Kids.blogspot.com

Anslem said...

God has really blessed your family

Arafat said...

This web site is very nice .
The post is Trusted so allmost the very good.
very good

Unknown said...

xxx

Unknown said...

xxx

Unknown said...

xxx

fifa-coin said...


You might be accompanied by Robert, any gruff, largely strange guy whom we are instructed sliced away Reggie's arm following a master invasion, along with Her, the largely muted existence who does not seem very thrilled to exist.At the start, the actual children are put to operate in various areas of the camping ground, reenforcing walls, improving a great accessory the actual settlement, etc.Clem initially detects herself utilizing Bonnie in order to weight bare rifle mags, and right here we are given the opportunity to get to know the girl personality somewhat.
Fifa 15 coins

Buy fifa 15 coins