Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Side Comment and My Horror Movie Moment

Before I get to my super awesome post that I know you are all so excited to read I want to say that the Yankees have been eliminated by the Texas Rangers!! I'm stoked because frankly I hate the Yankees, almost as much as I hate the Jets.

Now on to the awesome.

Last night as we were closing up shop to go to bed the phone starts ringing, but not like a phone call ring, it's like a pager ring. I found this odd so I picked up the phone. I hear noises and stuff. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

In my imaginative watch too many moves mind the first thing I think of is some crazy killer took my phone and paged the other one to mess with me. If you've ever seen When A Stranger Calls you'd understand a little bit why I might be freaked out.

Anyway, I go check on kids under the guise that I thought maybe the kids had the phone and fell asleep with it and were rolling around with it in bed. When really I was scared that this crazy psycho who in my mind now has a hockey mask, knives for finger nails, and every other cliche horror movie villain has my kids held captive using my cordless phone as bait to kill me too.

Good news and bad news though was that my kids were fine, but I was no closer to finding where the phone was.

Here is where it gets funny. Derek goes outside to look for the phone. Turns out he took outside when he was working out there in case Kellogg's called and offered him the job (which they haven't done yet). Any who, Dubs grabbed the phone and had been chewing on it and had paged the inside phone! When Derek brought the phone in it had all of these little teeth marks on it.

I had a good laugh, hopefully you did too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I came from Korea. He wants to tell you the good news. Come to my blog. Look at the video. Please comment. Thank you. Be happy.