Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things I love

I thought I'd copy my sister (cause she's so smart and all) and write about some of my favorite things as they come to me, not in order of importance.

  1. My husband and everything about him. I'm truly blessed.
  2. Sticky hugs and kisses from the 3 cutest kids in the world.
  3. Puppy kisses and snuggles from Dubs.
  4. Coffee. Lots of it.
  5. E-mailing Sarah again. It's wonderful, I missed her.
  6. Talking to my Mom and Meg again. I missed them too.
  7. Snow, we need some by the way.
  8. Rain and thunderstorms.
  9. A nice rare steak with sauteed mushrooms (now I'm hungry!)
  10. Movies-funny ones, romantic ones, sometimes sad ones.
  11. Jamming out in the car while people stare at you like you escaped from the "special" hospital.
  12. Technology of all kinds. Seriously, I could go bankrupt.
  13. Reading, I get lost doing it. Derek says he calls my name for like 5 min and I don't hear him (thanks Mom!)
  14. My new Skis, again I need snow so I can use them.
  15. My blanket, pillow, and sheet. I've had the blanket and sheet since I was in 7th grade. It will stay around forever.
  16. My new video game. It rocks.
  17. My $6 pack of french tip nails. They are way cool.
  18. My new purple Roos.
  19. Football (nothing else needs to be said)
  20. Christmas, oh how I love that time of year.
  21. Cooking and baking for my family.
  22. Listening to Ashley sing, that's all she does; seriously.
I could go on all day. I'm going to stop there. I will be posting more. Stay tuned since I know you are on the edge of your seats!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the MT page of themomblogs.com. I had to laugh out loud 'cause I related to so many of these "about you" type of things.

I too have three kids, live and breathe coffee rather than air, movies, jamming in the car, TECHNOLOGY....like, BAD, reading, LOVE cooking, snow and football. Though I have an intense hatred for certain teams and can't always explain why. :-)

Just a note from a fellow Montana blogger that seemingly has lots in common with you!

Looking forward to reading more,
Danielle
www.organizationalhysteria.com

Ebenezer said...

I also can't explain why