Sunday, October 17, 2010

Overtime While Exciting Causes Me Issues

So yesterday UW went into double overtime with Oregon State and won when Oregon State's 2 point conversion failed. It was a very good game, but so so stressful. That's two ranked teams UW has beat this year, while everyone refuses to acknowledge just how good they are. Take that BSC rankings!! Jake Locker won't win the Heisman trophy, but he is easily the best quarterback in college football. I think him not winning the Heisman is a good things. There aren't many Heisman winners that are doing exceptionally well. I won't go into it. He should go in the first round of the draft next year. I can't wait until rankings come out tomorrow morning, Ohio State was knocked off by Wisconsin which means Boise State SHOULD be #1. It probably won't happen though because everyone refuses to acknowledge that Boise State is the best team in college football. Oregon (the criminal team) will be ranked #1 even though they had a bye yesterday. BCS rankings are crap and not at all a good indication of how good a team is.

Just now the Pats beat the Ravens by 3 in overtime. I didn't get to watch the game though because television execs only want to televise the garbage teams!! Makes me angry...anyway I had to keep up on the game with an ESPN app. Constantly refreshing it and waiting, hoping they beat the jerks that eliminated them in the playoffs last year. Take that Ray Lewis!! They play the Chargers next week, not saying it's going to be an easy one because you never know what could happen from week to week. I strongly dislike Philip Rivers, they talk that guy up like he's on the same playing field as Brady when clearly he's not. How many Superbowl titles has Rivers won? That'd be a big fat 0! The Pats are 4-1, pretty good record. They just need to hold on and play their game. When the Pats play the way I know they can play they are unstoppable. The Jets are playing the Broncos today. While I'm not a huge Broncos fan I hope they crush the Jets. I despise the Jets. If they lose the Pats take over the conference. The Jets are so overrated. They disgust me.

No comments: